Who doesn’t love giving Christmas gifts to loved ones and friends? But gift giving can be rather challenging when you have fitness-loving friends. Most people who enjoy the gym and have a regular exercise routine pick out their own apparel, especially when it comes to shoes.
So what are you supposed to give your fitness-loving friends for Christmas? Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be a difficult process. There are lots of great Christmas gift ideas.
Here are my top five Christmas gift ideas:
- Gift cards: Some people find gift cards impersonal, but I really don’t know many people who hate receiving gift cards. And when you love fitness, it’s so nice to have the ability to purchase new apparel and gear to try out. You can also consider gift cards for gym memberships, a package of classes at a fitness studio, or even a sports massage/pedicure.
- Headphones: Most fitness-loving people wear headphones to the gym. If you want to splurge a bit for your friend(s), purchase a high-quality and trendy pair like Beats by Dre. There are awesome options in this category, such as wireless headphones that eliminate the cord tangle most of us face in the gym each week.
- Fitness cooler: Does your fitness-loving friend enjoy food prepping and bringing his food with him throughout the day? How about giving him a fitness cooler like those offered by 6 Pack Bags? These bags offer style along with convenience and make meal prep a breeze.
- Smartwatch: A smart watch is a great Christmas gift idea for anyone interested in tracking her fitness. Smart watches come in a multitude of options depending on each user’s needs. I personally use Polar HR watches like the M400, which allows me to track calories, daily activity, sleep patterns and fitness progress.
- Personal training or online community membership: Your friend might benefit from some personal attention and accountability in her fitness program. Why not give her a creative Christmas gift idea such as a personal training package or an online training membership? This will help boost her current routine and give her invaluable information she can use all year long.