George began his career in the health and fitness industry as a group exercise instructor in 1983. He’s been teaching for over 25 years in the greater Boston area at over 20 different clubs. His passion for the industry and natural leadership capabilities led him to pursue several management roles including: Regional Group Exercise/Sports Club for Kids, Manager for Town Sports International, General Manager positions at 4 different clubs and is on the Board of Directors for NEHRSA (New England Health & Racquet Sports Association).
- AFAA Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Yoga Fit Level 1 Certification
- Certified Zumba Instructor
- Cycle Reebok Certification
- Certified Power Strike Instructor
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- CPR & AED Certified