Covid Guidelines 2021
CSC is back open! Per the state’s current guidelines, we are open at 40% capacity. Due to the capacity change, some of the guidelines have changed so please read through everything carefully as outlined in regards to club hours, membership and scheduling.
• All membership payments will be reactivated for February 1st, unless we already received a request from you to stay on freeze.
• It is your responsibly to request to remain on freeze moving forward. If you want to stay on hold, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the last day of the month. Freeze fees will resume February 1st.
Club Hours & Capacity
• The new club hours are: Monday-Friday: Open 6am-12pm, 1pm-8pm (Closed for deep cleaning 12pm-1pm); Saturday & Sunday: Open 8am-2pm.
• We are limited to 40% capacity, so you must schedule a time slot. If you don’t reserve the time, there’s a chance you will be turned away should we be at capacity. You must be in and out of the club within your scheduled time.
Scheduling a Workout or Pool Time
• Be sure to register in advance via Mindbody. You can book out up to 1 week at a time.
• Due to limited capacity you can only sign up for 1 pool time per day, and up to 2 gym times per day. You must be in and out of the gym within your time slot.
• If you cannot make a scheduled visit, please cancel online or call the club so we can open up the spot for someone else.
• Masks must be worn at all times in the gym, the only exception being while in the pool. Masks must be worn in the locker rooms at all times and walking to and from the pool. It does not matter if you are the only person in the room, you must be wearing your mask. This is mandatory anyone who violates this policy will be suspended from the gym.
• Showers, saunas and steam rooms will remain closed. No hair dryers allowed.
• Lockers will be very limited. Please bring minimal personal items to the gym, use the storage cubbies in the front lobby if possible. Small lockboxes are also available at the front for valuables.
• Be sure to wipe equipment down after each use.
• Group fitness classes will continue as Virtual only for the time being.
• Continue to follow social distancing guidelines.